Attend the Seminar
Attend the SIYSS-seminar and inspire your students’ interest in science and technology!
Signing up for SIYSS means that you will get to meet some of the world’s most talented young scientists, take part in a guided tour displaying amazing scientific projects, and attend an interesting and inspiring guest lecture. In addition, the experiences gathered during the day can easily be put to good use in the classroom.
The 2018 seminar was held on the 6th of December at Skandiascenen, Cirkus in Stockholm. With its beautiful surroundings, vicinity to the city centre, and its history that dates back to 1892, we could not be happier to invite our participants and audience to this unique location.
2018 Ulf Danielsson was our guest lecturer. He is a professor in theoretical physics at Uppsala University, author, and lecturer. He frequently speaks to broad audiences, sharing his curiosity, passion, and knowledge about the universe.
Do you want to attend?
Registration of interest for the seminar 2019 can be done here! We will contact you with more information and registration information when it is available.
Schools that are not able to attend the seminar on site can take part of the seminar on distance. This means that you will get access to material about the projects, teaching resources, updates about how you can follow the event online, as well as the opportunity to send in questions to our participating young scientists.
Registration will be done here when registration opens! It’s free and only takes a few minutes!
You will get a confirmation email and further information after the 15th November.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
School contact, coordinator of the seminar: Stella.email@example.com
Director of the seminar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider the following when attending the SIYSS-seminar
- Make sure that you and your class are properly checked in upon arriving to the venue.
- In the event of your class not showing up for the seminar, you will be fined 870 SEK.
- You are expected to stay on the premises and take part in the activities for the entirety of the time slot you have signed up for. Failing to do so is regarded the same as not showing up and you will be fined 870 SEK.
- While attending the seminar you are responsible for your students adhering to the instructions of the SIYSS and venue staff.
- Lunch is not included and you cannot bring food inside the venue.