Attend the Seminar
Attend the SIYSS-seminar and inspire your students’ interest in science and technology!
Save the date: December 9th 2019, Lilla Cirkus, Stockholm.
Signing up to attend the seminar day means that you will get to meet some of the world’s most talented young scientists, take part in a guided tour displaying groundbreaking scientific projects, and attend an interesting and inspiring guest lecture. In addition, the experiences gathered during the day can easily be put to good use in the classroom.
This year, 2019, we are introducing a new and exciting concept – live, engaging panel discussions. Stay tuned for updates that will be posted on this webpage, or sign up for updates through the link to the right.
Do you want to attend?
Please register your interest to receive further information through the “Interested in attending the 2019 seminar day? Register your interest here” button on this page. We will contact you with more information and registration information when it is available.
Registration will be done here when registration opens in August!
It is free and only takes a few minutes! You will get a confirmation email and further information throughout the months leading up to the seminar day.
Can’t travel to Stockholm but would like to engage your students with the content of the seminar day?
Schools that are not able to attend the seminar on site can take part of the seminar on distance. This means that you will get access to material about the projects, teaching resources, updates about how you can follow the event online, as well as the opportunity to send in questions to our participating young scientists.
Please consider the following when attending the SIYSS-seminar
- Make sure that you and your class are properly checked in upon arriving to the venue.
- In the event of your class not showing up for the seminar, you will be fined 870 SEK.
- You are expected to stay on the premises and take part in the activities for the entirety of the time slot you have signed up for. Failing to do so is regarded the same as not showing up and you will be fined 870 SEK.
- While attending the seminar you are responsible for your students adhering to the instructions of the SIYSS and venue staff.
- Lunch is not included and you cannot bring food inside the venue.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
School contact, coordinator of the seminar: email@example.com
Director of the seminar: firstname.lastname@example.org